Covid-19 - Προφυλάξεις & Οδηγίες Ασφαλείας
Same commitment to best service
READY TO WELCOME YOU BACK
The following protocols and procedures implemented prior and during your stay are constantly being reviewed and updated according to the National Public Health Organisation, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
Following the government’s recommendations and approved hospitality health protocols, we are enhancing our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures on our property to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
1. Providing guests with hand sanitizer stations, available at all hotel functions and premises.
2. Masks will be available at the hotel, should our guests wish to wear them when in public areas.
3. Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly.
4. Doctors on call 24/7.
5. Hotel guests only are allowed in the property.
1. Encouraging a contactless Check in/Check out. However, if necessary, we are taking all precautions to ensure a safe check in process.
2. For 2020, check in will be available from 3 pm and check out must be done by 11 am
3. Doors throughout our property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
4. Room key-cards are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
5. Guests are encouraged to receive their receipt by email, instead of a hard copy.
1. Our staff has been trained in full compliance with the national hospitality hygiene protocols.
2. Our team will be temperature checked daily.
3. Our team will maintain a six-foot distance at all times.
4. All staff members will continue to service you using necessary personal protective gear.
STUDIOS & SUITES
All 15 studios & suites have independent entrances. Moreover,we have proceeded with the following:
1. Guestrooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows and magazines.
2. Your room is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at:
•Doors, fridge, and drawers handles
•Desk, table, lamps and chairs
•Shower and soap dispenser
•Fabric areas are/will be cleaned with the use of steam at 70 degrees Celsius.
•TV and air conditioner controls have disposable covers.
1. Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preferences for daily, drop or no service.
• Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
• Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
• No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with any housekeeping services.
2. Laundry protocols for towels and linens are upgraded to comply with guidelines on the use of higher temperature and recommended detergents.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
1. We continue to operate under high standards of food safety and hygiene according to HACCP procedures.
2. Continental breakfast can still be served in our pool bar area however for your convenience we serve breakfast basket in your room.
3. The tables and chairs at the pool area will be sanitized after each seating.
4. Physical distancing rules apply for seating.
1. The pool will be open daily from 11:30 - 20:00.
2. Sunbeds, side tables and umbrellas are physically distanced between parties, at least 2 meters in each direction, and will be sanitized after each use.
3. Complimentary pool towels covering the surface of each sun bed.
Please keep visiting our official communication channels to stay updated on our Health & Safety protocols and procedures that we will implement prior and during your stay.